Would you like to live longer and healthier? What if you know that your longevity is mainly up to you? Would you change your everyday habits? Scientific studies of Danish twins suggest that only 25 percent of our life span is depended by genes, and the other 75 percent is determined by our lifestyle. Longevity… Read More What can we learn from the planet’s longest lived people?
I love London. Every time I wonder around the city, it surprises me over and over again. It might be overcrowded and the air pollution is disgusting but think about all those green areas – lovely squares, parks and woods – all around London. Even if you work in a jungle of buildings in central… Read More 9 Lovely Green Oases in London
First four days and a map: Walking Diary: London to Birmingham (pt.1) DAY FIVE. Wolverton to Nether Heyford (28.2km/17.5mi) – March, 2016. The day didn’t start well – I missed my train and so had to buy a new ticket (much more expensive). I couldn’t just turn around and go home – I already have train tickets for… Read More Walking Diary: London to Birmingham (pt.2)
In a summer of 2015 I got an idea to walk from London to Birmingham along the Grand Union canal. Most of my friends were laughing of the idea and called me crazy that I wanted to walk 230km/142mi. Still, I calculated how long would it take for me to walk such distance. When I… Read More Walking diary: London to Birmingham (pt.1)